Standard Fire Alarm & Security Cable – BS5839, BS7629 – 1mm to 4mm
FIRE RATING 30 MINUTES
Standard fire alarm and security cable. Soft Skin Standard Fire Resistant Cables for general use in fire detection, fire alarm, voice alarm, and emergency lighting circuits.
These cables are designed to carry on working for a specific length of time under fire conditions.
‘Standard’ fire resistance is recommended for general use in low rise buildings up to 10 storeys.
- Fire Resistant to IEC 331, BS6387 & BS7629-1-2008
- Flame Retardant to BS5839-1:2017, IEC60332-3 CAT CWZ & BS7629-1-1997
- Acid Gas emission to BS EN 50267, IEC 60754
- Flame propagation to BS EN 50265, BS EN 50266 & IEC 60360134
- Smoke Emission to BS EN 50268, IEC 61034
- Flame Propagation to BS EN 50265, BS EN 50266, IEC 60332
1.5mm2 – 2.5mm2: Class 1 solid conductor according to BS EN 60228
4mm2: Class 2 stranded conductor according to BS EN 60228
Insulation: Fire resistant MICA tape or fire resistant silicone rubber
Overall Screen: AL/PET (Aluminium/Polyester Tape), Circuit Protective Conductor, Tinned Copper
Sheath: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
Voltage Rating: 300/500V
Temperature limits: -40°C to +90°C
Minimum Bending Radius: As Per Manufacturers Datasheet
Should not be installed at temperatures below 0°C or above +40°C
For more information please consult a member of the JIANYE CABLE